How To Upload Document & Certificates In Digital Locker – A Detailed Guide
Uploading Certificates in Digital Locker :
Step 1: Document Upload Screen
- After signing into Digital Locker account, click on My Certificates and then click on Upload Documents to upload desired certifiactes in Digital Locker Account.
- One document will be uploaded at a time.
- Max. File Size of One Document is 1 MB .
- Total Size Of Digital Locker is 10 MB.
- Documents will Save in Pdf Format for further use.
- First You Have To Scan All Your Documents & Certificates and Save in your System.
- Select the type of document to be uploaded.
- Choose the location and select the file.
- Provide brief description about the document.
- After entering necessary details, click on Upload button.
- Only one document will be uploaded at a time.
- Document uploaded will be visible in ‘Self Uploaded Documents’’ section after successful upload.
Viewing Certificates :
- First You have to login in Digital Locker account.
- Then Click on My Certificates to view all user uploaded and other certificates.
- You Can Share Your Certificates with other persons to their email address.
- For e-sign You have to Use OTP and after OTP Confirmation ,that document will e-sign Successfully.
Read Here : How Digital Locker Works
If You have any questions in Your mind then comments below and share it with us.