Steps To Link Aadhar Card With Digilocker Digital Locker Account
Steps To Link Aadhar Card With Digilocker Digital Locker Account –
DigiLocker, a national Digital Locker System has been as of late propelled by the Govt. of India. This Digital Locker (elocker) is a piece of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Digital India program/activity.
Bureau of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY) under Ministry of Communications and IT-Government of India, has propelled the Beta form of this online records storeroom on tenth Feb,2015.
Before seeing more about this online e-storeroom, compassionately take note of that you need Aadhaar number (issued by UIDAI-Unique Identification Authority of India) to utilize DigiLocker office. Computerized Locker System or DigiLocker is an Aadhar-connected office.
Steps To Link Aadhar Card With Digilocker Account
DigiLocker is an online storeroom gave by the Government of India to store your imperative reports. You can transfer reports like Voter Id card, PAN card, Aadhar card, Driving permit, instruction endorsements and so forth., These archives will be connected to your Aadhar number and can be dealt with as approved records. Thus, you will not have to convey physical reports while applying for employments or government declarations or instructive foundations and so forth.
• To Sign-up for the DigiLocker with aadhaar card you need to have an Aadhaar number and a mobile number registered with your Aadhaar
- First go to digital locker official website digitallocker.gov.in
- Now Click on the button login or Sign In
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhar (UID) number.
- Than Click on “verify” Button.
• After clicking signup/login button, an OTP (One Time Password) will be sent on your registered mobile no. so check your mobile inbox and email-id registered with your Aadhaar. (OTP is valid for 30 minutes)
- Now Enter the OTP and click on “Validate OTP” button.
- finally Congrats after Enter the OTP is validated the signup and login is complete.
Now You can upload your various documents like SSC certificate, Driving Licence (DL), Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC), PAN card, Voter Id etc. .
Steps To Link Aadhar Card With Digital Locker Account
- At First Visit the Digilocker’s official website at https://digitallocker.gov.in
- Now Click on “sign In” button to link aadhaar card.
- Then you show a caption of enter your aadhaar number.
- Fill Your 12 Digits “aadhaar number” in the box.
- Now you Choose a option of OTP For authentication or say verification of your aadhaar number you will be provided in the caption. Click On “Verify Button” process to continue further step to Link aadhaar card with Digital Locker Account.
- After selecting “Verify” an OTP or you can say one time password can be generated and sent to you on your registered e-mail id or either on your mobile number will be you provide in aadhaar card.
- Enter the OTP you will got in your mobile inbox and select the validate OTP button.
- Once OTP is verified, you will be redirected to set your personal username/password to complete sign up process.
- Finally Congrats your aadhaar card Wil been link with Digital Locker.
It will decrease the utilization of physical archives furthermore offer to verify the e-records. It additionally offer access to archives issued by Government through secure medium.
Through this office every occupant used to get the advantage of numerous administrations in simple way. Furthermore lessen the printed material of different managerial and Govt. divisions and help in online report stockpiling.. You can likewise get more help with respect to computerized locker just by getting straightforward answers about digi-locker.