Digital Locker India, one of the key initiatives under the Digital India initiative, is aimed at eliminating the
usage of physical documents and enable sharing of e-documents across government agencies via a
mechanism to verify “authenticity” of the documents online. Residents can also upload their own
electronic documents and digitally sign them using the e-sign facility. These digitally signed
documents can be shared with Government organizations or other entities.
Read Here :- What is Digital Locker
How To Register In Digital Locker India
Few Important Points Before Registration :
II.Your Current Mobile No. which is registered with Aadhaar Card is required to Complete registration.
III.Your Can Update your Mobile No. With your Aadhaar Card by visiting any UIDAI centre .
1.First You Have To Access Digital Locker India Official Website
Click here : https://digitallocker.gov.in
3. Enter Your Aadhaar Number
- Enter your unique 12 digit Aadhaar number
- Two options are there to proceed further – Use OTP or Use Fingerprint
Option 1 : Use Aadhaar Registered Mobile Number – Select ‘Use OTP’
- OTP received on your Aadhaar registered mobile need to be entered on the screen.
- Click on Validate OTP button.
- After validation of OTP, the application will prompt user to create ‘Username’ and ‘Password’.
Option 2: Use Fingerprint for Authentication – Select ‘Use Fingerprint’
- Aadhaar approved biometric device is required for scanning fingerprint.
- Click on Use Fingerprint button to Sign Up using finger print registered with Aadhaar instead of mobile number.
- This option is useful if the Aadhaar registered mobile number is not available or updated.
- Finger print will be captured from the finger print scanner once the finger are placed on the device.
- After validation of finger prints, the application will prompt user to create ‘Username’ and ‘Password’.
3.Create Your Username & Password
- The application will prompt user to create ‘Username’ and ‘Password’. Enter your desired User name and Password for ‘Digital Locker india’ account
- Click on Submit button
- After successful user if creation, the application will show ‘My Certificates’ page
Sign In into Digital Locker Account
Step 1: Click on ‘Sign In’
- Go to https://digitallocker.gov.in
- Click on Sign In at top of the page
Step 2: Enter User Details
1.User can login with 3 available options :
- Aadhaar Number and the OTP
- User name and Password provided during Account Creation
- Google or Facebook id validation Account
- Entering Aadhaar OTP if Aadhaar number option is selected. Click on Validate OTP
- Entering User ID and Password if User Name option selected. Now Click on Sign In button .
- Entering Google Account or Facebook ID and Password if Social Media (Google or Facebook) option selected.
Read here : How To Upload Documents In Digital Locker
If You have any questions in Your mind then comments below and share it with us.